quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

Full of Shit

Sometimes when I go down,
You are never around.

Where are you love?
Asfixiating with the glove,
Down my throath,
Trying to scream,
All is afloat.

I'm up, bleeding
To the infinity seeing,
Bending time,
Screaming.

Shove your dick down my throath
Agony in the pleasure
Do you like to see me broke
Broken down.

Sometimes when I go down
The poison comes around.

I sting and I hurt,
I lick your body,
Fucking feels so good.

So smile when you see me bleed,
Ignore everything you did to me
Cause you're only trying to seek
The humanity that you've taken from me.

Yeah, Fuck me.
Make me scream in agony
See what you're doing to me,
Cum all over me.

Don't like my taste?
Yeah, I'm waste.

Now it's your turn to beg,
This is what everything has led,
Now it's my time to see,
You shitting in fear in front of me.

Let's cut our throaths
Make an orgy of blood,
Cause all that hurts,
Makes me fall in love.

Yeah, in love with you.
Ever more.

Yet, sometimes when I go down,
You're still never around.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário