quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

Bitch Slap

Say what you want 
Scream all you can
Punch against the wall
Bring forth all your hate

Sing along while you crawl
Try to bring me down
Hit me with all your rage
Get ready for your fall

Can you hear the shit
That's coming off your mouth
I'll laugh all I can
Until you really piss me off

This is not I signed for
This I will not bear
Just because I love you
I'm not a puppet you can play

Then fucking go away 
In a fucking awesome way 
To leave you fucking whinning
In a fucking epic way

What's that?
You want another chance
It isn't part of my plans
Can't bear what you do to me
I even tried to change for you

You didn't recognize my efforts
You said it wasn't enough
Don't blame me if I give up
Enough is enough

Just fucking go away 
In a fucking awesome way 
To leave you fucking whinning
In a fucking epic way

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário