quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2011

10- The room

I'll enter again in the black room
All of my demons trying to grab m
Shove me to the ground
My head on my knees, no more.

They're screaming my years of pain
I roll on the floor in tears
I take every blow and scream
Oh, how I scream.

And no more I can control myself
Buried on my own torment
Starring at me
With a fire burning on their eyes.

Broken,
Static,
A wound that never healed
Once again,
All I feel.

I crawl by my own hand
Begging for mercy
I will never come out og this room
Unless I acept all my pain.

In the gloom
A light writes my life
In blood, every line.

A devastating feeling
Floods my soul
Rips my heart into shreds
All love is gone.

A crazy smile
Marks my face
The last taste of hope
I'll ever taste
And then nothing
But the end.

I crawl by my own hand
Accepting my destiny
I will never come out of this room.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário