quinta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2010

Loving you is enough

Bring me roses and wine,
Say that you never gonna say goodbye,
Send me a kiss and your shinning smile,
Say that you will be forever mine.

Touch my skin and let it all begin,
Rip my clothes and let us envolve in sin,
Whisper in my ear and crawl into me.

So baby,
Don't wait,
I'm on fire,
Burning with desire,
Unleash your senses,
Don't think twice
And possess me.

You may run but I won't let you hide,
I will always follow you that you can't deny,
I can't deny,
Even if your thoughts are not in me,
I don't care as long as you continue
To give all your love to me.

Oh,baby,
Don't keep me waiting,
Don't keep betraying,
Don't keep begging
For your exclusive love.

I won't run,
I won't hide,
As long as you want me,
You need me by your side.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário